Education and research that take place at the University Business Academy in Novi Sad can only grow and develop in an international context. As a place of research and learning, the University is active and visible at an international level. In its internationalization strategy, the University documents the key principles underlying its international perspective. This document represents the understanding of the work on internationalization that has been carried out so far and the work yet to be done.
Guidelines for internationalization
- Central objectives of the University are uniqueness and quality of research and teaching, while respecting the equality of educational opportunities and social inclusion. The internationalization of research and teaching should be aimed at achieving the mentioned goals and helping the University strengthen its position and reputation in national and international settings.
- Encouraging international dialogue and exchange in research and teaching is crucial for internationalization. To establish a truly international perspective, it is important to focus on the diversity and development of human resources.
- The University does not see internationalization as a goal in itself, but is engaged in the development of higher education in general, examining how international activities can support the key objectives of higher education development at university level. For every international project, it is important to know who will benefit from its implementation and what will happen with the project in the future - because of the overall strategic goals of the University.
- The University aims to provide students with the best education and prepare them for an increasingly international and global labor market. Furthermore, it aims to systematically develop students’ international skills using a variety of instruments while respecting and integrating valuable intercultural resources that students have.
- International cooperation is based on close scientific, academic and personal contacts and arises from the work of researchers and scientists at the University. The joint efforts and work through an established network present the basis on which the regions with different geographical focus may develop and brand themselves through the university and international networks.
- The University accepts and receives all international researchers and academics as well as international students into the entire academic community. Significant efforts have been made to ensure that there is a culture of welcome at the university.
Building international networks and strategic partnerships
The University supports international orientation of its researchers, and supports higher education within the University network whenever possible. The University wants to provide its students with this kind of cooperation within the framework of teaching and research, whether in the context of international mobility schemes or internationally oriented projects within the University.
The University supports projects and cooperation on this basis, especially in the following areas / sectors and networks:
- The University is committed to the European education and research, especially to European cooperation in research and teaching.
- The University also devotes significant attention to the cooperation with related universities in North America, Europe, Russia, Asia and Latin America.
- The University is a member of international academic networks such as Compostela Group of Universities and Businet Global Business Education Network.
|DOWNLOAD FILE||Strategy of Internationalization of the University Business Academy In Novi Sad|