International Summer School "Entrepreneurship in the digital era"
Faculty of Economics and Engineering Management - FIMEK, University Business Academy in Novi Sad organizes the 6th International summer school "Entrepreneurship in the digital era" for all interested domestic and foreign students as well as professionals in the field of digital entrepreneurship.
The school is organized in the form of:
1. MULTIDISCIPLINARY PROJECT-BASED LEARNING (80 HOURS)
- Coaching and mentoring students and project-oriented work in multidisciplinary fields. Students will develop digital business ideas in small multidisciplinary teams under the supervision of coaches and mentors. Projects need to be submitted and will be graded. There will be a winner for the project.
Learning in four key learning areas:
- Entrepreneurship – Digital mindset, Design thinking, Venture creation, Finance in entrepreneurship;
- Business – Setting up Startup, Business model innovation, Digital transformation, Digital marketing;
- Technology – Digital and Data Technologies;
- Innovation – Open and participatory innovation, Co-innovation, Crowdsourcing.
2. JOB SHADOWING (60 HOURS)
- 60 hours of 'job shadowing' in different companies from different industries.
3. EXCITING SIGHTSEEING TOURS (60 HOURS)
You can find more information about the school itself at the following link.
We wish you very warm welcome!